In this post, we will hold your hand and guide you through the preparation prospects of how to clear CS Professional Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management and Due Diligence. Follow this space if you want to learn, “How to clear cs executive, cs foundation and cs professional exams. We’ll share a series of blog post on each and every subject of cs executive, cs foundation and cs professional. Today we’ll be sharing tips on how to clear CS Professional Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management and Due Diligence. Read below !!
Important Preparation Tips for CS Professional Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management and Due Diligence
The students are expected to take the following tips mentioned below, it is expected out of the cs students to acquire the method based knowledge, which they may use, during their professional career too. Mugging up the concepts will not be enough for the students.
- Study amended concepts and topics especially topics such as ICDR and LODR.
- Focus on the 25 marks part which consists of secretarial standards, checklists and secretarial audit related concepts. Question asked from these topics could be tricky but answer are way too easy since there is no much to learn and understand. All the checklist part is already covered from advance company law and practice paper, secretarial standards are somewhat related to all rules related to meeting and secretarial audit is easiest among all if you are referring a self-study based book on Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management and Due Diligence.
- Develop application oriented linking across different topics since one and all regulatory provisions with the topics are related or on the same lines.
- Read case studies on Mergers, takeovers etc.
- For updations, Students are advised to refer this website by CS Anoop Jain.
From to get Best CS Executive and CS Professional books: Here we are providing subject wise guidance to CS Professional students. See below: How to prepare CS Professional exams? Click on below links:
- Module I
- Module II
- Information Technology and System Audit by AJ Publication
- Financial Treasury and Forex Management
- Ethics, Governance and Sustainability by CS Anoop Jain
- Module III
- Advanced Tax Laws and Practice
- Drafting, Appearances and Pleadings by CS Anoop Jain
- Elective subjects
- Banking Law and Practice
- Capital, Commodity and Money Market
- Insurance Law and Practice
- Intellectual Property Rights – Law and Practice
- International Business – Laws and Practices
Share this article with your friends and help them to know “How to Prepare CS Professional Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management and Due Diligence Exams?”