This book, containing the Act, amended by the Companies (Amendment) Act, 2017 contains all up updations notified till date. It is an indispensable reference for company secretaries, lawyers, chartered accountants, students and all those dealing with the Companies Act.
Containing Statement of Objects and Reasons as well as the Standing Committee Recommendations for the Companies (Amendment) Act, 2017 is also provided for those wishing to refer to it to understand the law better. The Ready Referencer in this book contains Lists of Forms, e-forms with website references, MCA services & addresses of Registrars of Companies (RoCs), Regional Directors (RDs), NCLT Benches & NCLAT for ensuring compliances Comparative Table of Companies Act, 2013 as amended by the Companies (Amendment) Act, 2017 with Companies Act, 1956, with enforcement dates and notification numbers
CA. S.K. Kataria, B.Com., LL.B., F.C.A., is a Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India (ICAI), practicing Chartered Accountant, Independent Director and Chairman/Member of Audit Committees, Nomination and Remuneration Committees (NRC) and Stakeholders Relationship Committees on the Boards of Listed and Subsidiary Companies & a well-known Author of Law Books with over 30 Years’ experience with an expertise in Company Law, Banking Law, Deeds & Documents.
He has Revised and Edited several prominent Commentaries & Masterworks during a span of last over 30 years. His major works include the following:
1. Datta on the Company Law [4th-6th Editions 1986-2008].
2. Document/App “Decoding the Companies Act, 2013 (18 of 2013)” Section-wise Comparative Analysis of the Companies Act 2013 (18 of 2013) vis-a-vis the Companies Act 1956 (1 of 1956) [for Haribhakti & Co., Chartered Accountants, Mumbai & Desai Haribhakti Consultants (dhc), Mumbai].
3. Tannan’s Banking Law & Practice in India (18th Edition 1989 Pb & HB).
4. Tannan’s Banking Law & Practice in India (23rd Edition 2010 Paperback).
5. Tannan’s Banker’s Manual (24th Edition 2011 in 2 Volumes).
6. Divekar’s Practical Guide to Deeds & Documents (10th & 11th Edn. 2016).
7. Datta on the Income-tax Law, First & Second Editions.
8. Ranina’s Business and Corporate Taxation, Third Edition.
9. Taraporevala’s Law of Central Excise & Customs, Third Edition.
10. Former Editor Supreme Court Journal (SCJ) & many more books.
With his learning, knowledge and experience he has made this Companies Act, 2013, with Ready Referencer and Comparative Table, which is indispensable and a sine qua non for Companies, Key Managerial Personnel (KMPs), Directors, Independent Directors, Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, Cost Accountants, Company Law & Corporate Law Professionals, Practitioners, Lawyers, Advocates, Students, Academicians, Libraries, Bench & the Bar